Want to know what the student tech requirements are for UF? Learn them and be prepared for Gator academic life by visiting UFIT’s student resources site.
Bookmark the site to easily access information about technology services and systems, including:
• UFIT Help Desk location and services
• UF Canvas e-Learning system, used for most courses
• UF email (GatorMail) assistance and how to get GatorMail on your phone
• Where to get a Gator 1 Card (your campus ID)
• Location of labs and learning spaces and what each space has available
• Establishing two-factor authentication (2FA) for UF accounts
• How to make the most of ONE.UF
UFIT wants to help students get a smooth start to academic life. Anyone experiencing a technical issue with their GatorLink account, having an eduroam internet connection issue, or other campus IT need may call (352-392-HELP/4357) or visit (132 Hub) the UFIT Help Desk. Help Desk in-person walk-in hours are posted here.