- Undergraduate Scholarship Opportunity in High Performance Computing and AIApply by Mar. 15
- Spear Phishing on the RiseKnow what the signs of spear phishing are and as always, think before you click
- The Institutional Impacts of a CyberattackUniversity reputation, grant funding could be jeopardized in a data breach
- What To Do When You Get a New DeviceThree important steps to take
- Phishing vs. SpamOne is dangerous, the other is a nuisance
Undergraduate Scholarship Opportunity in High Performance Computing and AI
Interested in high performance computing and AI? A National Science Foundation grant awarded to Assistant Professor Mickey MacKie and supported by UF Information Technology (UFIT) is open to two undergraduate women.
The two selected students will have the opportunity to develop their project utilizing the university’s supercomputing resources. Students will also receive a financial stipend along with mentoring throughout their project’s lifecycle. Additional details about this undergraduate research opportunity, along with the application form, are available here:
Dr. MacKie and AI Support Manager Ying Zhang are accepting applications for the Women in High Performance Computing Scholarship through 5:00 p.m. on Friday, March 15, 2024. Undergraduates from all disciplines are welcome to apply! Students with questions prior to submitting their application are welcome to contact Ms. Ying Zhang.