- Participate in National Higher Education SurveyEDUCAUSE survey data is available to all member institutions.
- New Workshop: Applying Learning AnalyticsMarch 30-April 13
- Empowering UF to Meet Our Future NeedsSelecting new enterprise system
- Progress Towards the 2020-25 Strategic Plan for ITCOVID testing and reporting, campus-wide IT projects
- Sunset Date for Enterprise Reporting: September 30Enterprise Analytics, training options available now
Participate in National Higher Education Survey
EDUCAUSE, the leading nonprofit association that advocates for strategic use of technology and data in higher education, sponsors an annual national survey at colleges and universities. The survey focuses on the use of classroom technologies and technology adoption by faculty and students.
An ‘invitation to participate’ email was sent to instructors and undergraduates on Monday, Oct. 23. The survey will remain open through Friday, Nov. 17. This is an opportunity for instructors and undergraduates to let UF Information Technology (UFIT) know how the division can better support teaching and learning. All feedback is anonymous.
UFIT activities are driven by the University of Florida’s Strategic Plan for IT: 2020-2025. Several of the goals in the strategic plan will be supported by faculty and student responses to the EDUCAUSE survey. And, since the survey is administered at hundreds of universities, information collected at our university becomes part of a large research project, enabling UF to benchmark its data against other public land-grant institutions. Members of the university community with questions about EDUCAUSE’s survey data collection process are welcome to contact them through their online “Contact Us” form.