Teaching TechXploration – Fall 2022
October 24, 2022
Explore the intersections of technology and teaching at the Fall 2022 Teaching TechXploration. The event is on Wednesday, Nov. 9, from 1:00-4:00 p.m. Registration is open and free to the UF community.
The virtual, conference-style Teaching TechXploration will be held via Microsoft Teams. The format features 30-minute presentations on educational technologies and solutions to teaching challenges, as well as sessions for instructors to practice new strategies. Presentation topics include:
● Applying UX Principles to Design Human-Centered Courses
● Using NameCoach to demonstrate a commitment to equity and inclusion
● Zoom into Whiteboarding
● Tips for teaching with Microsoft Teams
● Survey Tools for Teaching & Learning
● New Tools in Learning Analytics and Assessment
● Troubleshooting Assignment Alignment
● Creating Interactive Widgets using Lumi and H5P
● Video Resources
Instructors, instructional designers, and graduate students with teaching loads can all benefit from attending and learning about new services before fully solidifying their teaching plans for the spring term. Once registered, registrants will be added to the Teams site where the event will be held. Anyone with questions about this year’s TechXploration may contact UFIT’s Associate Director for Teaching and Learning Technology, Ryan Yang.