January 27, 2020
The University of Florida is committed to providing everyone with a welcoming and accessible campus. To aid departments in meeting ADA, Section 504, and other applicable federal and state regulations, UFIT is holding a face-to-face, hands-on training for TERMINALFOUR (t4) users to help them make their content accessible.
DATE: Thursday, February 13
TIME: 2:00 p.m – 4:00 p.m.
LOCATION: The Hub – Room 221
Participants attending this FREE workshop will learn to:
• Create accessible web content in t4
• Use online tools that identify inaccessible web content
• Understand basic accessibility concepts
• Nest headings properly (WCAG 2.0 2.4.6)
• Adapt tables, visual media, and links to meet federal guidelines
Visit this link to register. Anyone with questions about this workshop, or about gaining access to UF’s t4 environment, may contact the Center for Instructional Technology and Training’s Assistant Director Kim Standifer (email@example.com, 352-273-4907).