October 29, 2020
With the focus on improving usability and navigation in ONE.UF, recent changes means it’s easier than ever to keep track of academic and administrative tasks. The recent enhancements were guided by feedback from the community, with the primary request being to make ONE.UF as user-friendly as possible. Upgrades span all dashboards, from students and applicants to faculty and staff:
1. Cards have been reconfigured to maximize space on the dashboard, providing more information with less scrolling.
2. Holds are now front and center on the redesigned Action Item Summary card in the student workspace OR on the new “Action Items” icon in the site header.
3. Icons and images were added to enhance visual distinction between cards.
4. You can now view and update your profile information, including your display name and UF Alerts preferences, by clicking the profile icon in the site header.
5. Can’t find what you’re looking for? The new search bar is at the top of every page and displays results as you type so you can quickly find what you need.
Visit https://one.uf.edu/about/whatsnew for more details on the redesign. Anyone needing technical assistance with ONE.UF is welcome to contact the UF Computing Help Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org, 352-392-HELP/4357).