December 9, 2019
A new Reporting and Analytics tool was implemented to meet the reporting, modernized dashboard needs, and expanded analytics required at UF.
UFIT is ready to help staff maximize their use of the new tool. Over the next few weeks, team members will reach out to ‘Shared Folder’ and ‘myFolders’ owners to work hand-in-hand in migrating their existing content to the new platform. Existing ARS roles will function the same way and provide access to the various data-sets and reports available within Enterprise Analytics. The support options for myUFL reporting and enterprise analytics includes:
Online Training via myTraining:
• Introduction to Enterprise Analytics – ERA050
• Dashboards – ERA100
• Report Authoring – ERA200
Monthly Open Labs Hosted by Reporting Services Staff:
• WHAT: Open lab for campus Reporting users to receive 1-on-1 support
• WHEN: 3:00 p.m.– 4:30 p.m. on the 2nd Wednesday of each month
• WHERE: HR Building room 119
• REGISTER: via myTraining in myUFL for UF_PST919_ILT
Navigation: Main Menu > My Self Service > Training and Development > myTraining
Personal expertise is just an email away! Contact the UFIT Reporting Services group with your questions about creating new reports, open lab hours, or the online training options.