June 29, 2017
UFIT provides many campus-wide tech services. The division’s YouTube channel, GoGatorsUFIT, has short, informative videos to help you maximize your IT at UF experience. From learning how to set up UF email on your phone to downloading and using UFApps, UFIT’s YouTube channel has you covered.
Here are a few videos to help new students get connected and find their way around UF’s 900+ buildings:
• How to Set Up UF Wi-Fi On An iPhone
• Navigating Campus: UF’s Mobile App
• How to Quickly Set Up GatorCloud Email on Your iPhone
UFIT also has videos to help faculty and staff. From learning how to use classroom technology to protecting your personal and credit card information, these videos can help both inside and outside the classroom:
• Getting UF staff email on your iPhone
• Classroom Technology Tutorials
• UF’s Teaching and Learning Environment
• Five Tech Problems to Avoid at UF
If you’re still stumped about something or need any tech help, contact the UF Computing Help Desk at (352-392-HELP/4357) or email@example.com for 24/7 support.