April 13, 2012
The keynote speech, presentations, and breakout sessions of the Spring 2012 Teaching Excellence Workshop are now available online.
The workshop presentations and breakout session topics were all focused on creating a classroom where students are fully engaged in their own learning. The in-person workshop registration sold out, and nearly as many people registered to view the sessions live online. The workshop brought faculty together from across UF to discuss education trends and practical tips and ideas that can be integrated into the live or online classroom.
To view any part of the workshop, log in to e-Learning Support Services and:
1. Click on the My Workspace tab at the top of the page
2. Choose Membership from the left-hand navigation menu
3. Click Joinable Sites at the top of the page
4. In the Search box type 2012 Teaching Excellence Workshop
5. Click Search. The Workshop will appear with a Join link below the name
6. Click Join
You are now enrolled in the Teaching Excellence Workshop site. The site will appear in your list of active sites in e-Learning.
The workshop program (keynote, presentations, and breakout sessions) is available on the teach.ufl.edu site.