April 20, 2017
Finals week is upon us – papers, projects, and final exams are due. It’s a stressful time for students but it doesn’t have to be a nightmare.
Take advantage of the FREE tech resources available to you and make this week better than just bearable. Here are a few tips:
- Connect to SAS, MATLAB, and more with UFApps, from campus or your fave chair at home
- Get final paper help by watching the Writing Studio’s video on writing strategy and grammar
- Reserve study rooms at Marston Science Library (MSL) and Library West via D!BS
- Also at MSL: Charging cables, HDMI cables, and calculators available for checkout
- Borrow Mac Adapters, iPads, and Projectors at Library West and MSL
- Use iMacs, scanners, and printers in the 24/7 Architecture Lab
The UF Computing Help Desk offers 24/7 support via phone (352-392-HELP/4357) or email (email@example.com). Get help with your GatorLink account, e-Learning, password resets, and more. Also, don’t forget to get some sleep, eat well, and manage your time properly.
Good luck on finals from UFIT!