January 7, 2012
UF’s Distinguished Lecture Series for IT Spring 2012: SharePoint
The Technology Training Committee is pleased to offer a free two-day SharePoint class on February 20-21, 2012. This two-day SharePoint course, taught by internationally-known SharePoint expert Dan Holme, will explain the “wow” aspects that SharePoint provides.
Course highlights include:
- Showing users what they can accomplish with SharePoint
- Providing instruction on how to create and apply workflows
- Discussing how to create visually appealing SharePoint sites
- Explaining how to use code and create stunning graphics and visual effects
- Explaining how to appropriately set SharePoint permissions to restrict access to sites
- Discussing how SharePoint is being used in higher education around the world
SharePoint is now used all over campus. Dan Holme, the CSE for AvePoint, is an in-demand speaker and author, and has held the sought-after Microsoft MVP title for five years. Dan’s course will benefit both the university’s IT pros as well as general end-users of the University of Florida SharePoint service—the course is not just for the most technologically savvy members of campus! Faculty, Researchers, Students, and Staff are welcome to register.
- Breakfast buffet available both days from 8:00a.m.-9:00a.m.
- Afternoon snack also included
- (Lunch is on your own)