July 26, 2018
UFIT recently renewed the campuswide Lynda.com contract for three years. In doing so, UFIT is ensuring that UF faculty, students, and staff continue to enjoy free access to more than 6,000 online courses and over 200,000 video tutorials.
UF joined the “Lynda Campus” program in 2011 and remains number one in total usage among participating universities. The most recent renewal extends the Lynda.com contract through July 2021. In FY18, UF account holders logged in 83,655 times and viewed more than 33,000 hours of training. The most popular courses in FY18 were:
1. Excel 2016 Essential Training (10,562 views)
2. Mobile Marketing: Creating a Strategy (8,442 views)
3. Office 365 for Mac: Word Essential Training (7,336 views)
4. Programming Foundations: Fundamentals (6,982 views)
5. Office 365 for Mac: Excel Essential Training (6,480 views)
To utilize free Lynda.com access for personal or professional development, visit UFIT’s training page and log in with your GatorLink credentials. UF departments that would like laminated Lynda.com posters to hang in their common areas, offices, or breakrooms may contact UFIT Communications email@example.com for poster delivery.